Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekend Edition

Wow, my unforseen blog break has been quite peaceful. In 4 short days I will start my very last semester of Grad School. In December, after 2 years of solid hard work, I will have my MBA. I will probably cry knowing that I am done. I'm so burnt out on school, but a Master's is totally worth it!

I've been prepping for a really long & tough semester by doing a lot of this:


See AOK's pepper plants growing? He adds home grown jalepenos to his meals at least twice a week. I can't wait to make home grown salsa in the spring time. We're planning on adding a garden where you see the potted plants there. I'm so looking forward to that.

Anywho, we are finally getting "major" things done around the house. My plan for this next week is an official house tour. Ya'll hold me to it! I'm excited to show you guys our home, our bedroom could just use a little love! Hang in there with me, I'll try to warn you guys when I take a little hiatus in the future! :)

Hope you all are having a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you guys :)