Friday, June 3, 2011

New Addition

Well, as of today we are getting a new addition! My little boo boo bear is coming to live with AOK and me! My mom's dog, Sam, who I call boo boo is taking up residence in ol' Huntsville! He's a shorkie, a cross between a shitzu and a yorkie. He is the most calm, snuggly, lovable dog on the planet and I'm so happy he's coming to live with us. He'll definitely love playing outside in the big backyard, chasing squirrels, and snuggling with us. Welcome to Huntsvegas Boo Boo!!

Here he is in his wedding attire. So cute.

We are making a trip to the Depot in the morning to get some supplies to get some jobs done this weekend! It'll be a productive one for sure!

Happy Friday,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you guys :)